Glasses Home Trial
Can't quite decide on which prescription glasses you prefer from our on-line catalouge? Why not take advantage of our free home trial service which will allow you to try on a few pairs at home before you commit to a purchase.
This way, you can ask your partner, best friend, colleagues or even your mum for an honest opinion on which glasses suit you. You won't have a high pressure salesperson standing over you, making you uncomfortable and feeling compelled to make a purchase you are not sure of. And there will be no-one there to sell upgrades you may not want or need!
So here is how the process works.
1. Call or email us and choose up to 3 pairs of glasses you would like to try.
2. We will take a fully refundable deposit of 50% of the total value of the glasses
3. Post back the glasses to us via recorded delivery within 7 working days enclosing the completed order form for the ones you would like to buy
4. We will make up the glasses to your prescription and return them to you within 10 working days.
5. We will refund the difference.
There is no postage charge for your first home trial, however you are responsible for the return postage when sending frames back to us.
Every subsequent home trial carries a charge of £5.00 to cover administrative costs and postage.
Your deposit is fully refundable upon our receipt of all frames back in 'as new' condition.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer free trials on designer frames.
Please note that our FREE Home Trial service is currently available to UK customers only. However it may be possible to arrange for home trials to overseas clients - but postage and packing costs will be applicable.